Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Good times.

"Anonymous said...

all of this shi** just cause she shot you down,you would not be this up in arms about it if there was nothing personal behind it i read the posts the sun aint as clear is you and your wounded pride playa got shot down you and evreybody reading this know i am right which is why this will be deleted asap playa got shot down"


I'm sorry, I don't speak "stupid" fluently, so I'm gonna try my best with this shit. I believe I've split this up into what would've been separate thoughts, but who knows. Here goes:

I believe "all of this shi** just cause she shot you down" means that the reader thinks I was rejected in some way, shape, or form by that PSP-licker. Which just plain isn't true. I've never met her or talked to her at all, ever.

"you would not be this up in arms about it if there was nothing personal behind it" is pretty easy to understand, and it's true. I personally think she's stupid, and annoying, and not that attractive, and definitely not "the perfect woman" as described by our good friends at IGN. So personally, I hate her for being famous for no reason, much the same way I hate other stupid bitches that get famous for no reason (Paris Hilton, et al). So yes, there is a personal feeling of hatred, however not personal in the respect that you implied. Like I said, I never met her, never interacted with her in any way. I just don't like her outward appearance. She comes off as annoying and stupid. I don't blame her for cashing in on the fame that was presented to her, but it was her own damn fault for getting to that point in the first place. She seductively licked a gaming console and posted the picture on the internet, it's not like she didn't expect a reaction.

Now, here's where it get's tricky for me:

"i read the posts the sun aint as clear is you and your wounded pride" ????? What's with the sun? Wounded pride? Wherefore is my pride wounded?

"playa got shot down you and evreybody reading this know i am right" Well, I assume I am the "playa" and again, you are assuming that Miss Chobot rejected me. And again, you are incorrect. So "evreybody" reading this that "knows" you are right, is actually wrong.

"which is why this will be deleted asap" Well, it hasn't been deleted yet, and I see no reason for this to happen any time soon.

" playa got shot down" Again, with the me getting shot down being incorrect.


Also, since I've already received one google hit for "chobot naked," I figure I'll throw these out there for good measure: jessica chobot naked, jessica chobot nude, jessica chobot pics, jessica chobot is an attention whore, ign sucks for making jessica chobot famous, ign sucks, fuck you ign, seriously ign go fuck yourselves.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO?! LOOKING FOR "NAKED" CHOBOTS? i thought you hated her? and that other dude IS right. you WILL get shot, you stupid pice of geeky shit, making bullshit websites to target jessica chobot as the only "ugly" one in there. YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY. and for the record, she was already working for RAB before she licked that psp. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, FAGGOT!

Anonymous said...

....and the nickname "mangina" fits you perfectly..YOU WANNABE FUCKING WEB DESIGNER. YOU CANT EVEN GET THAT RIGHT.

Anonymous said...

I think it really says something when you're willing to devote so much time to a blog whose only purpose is to dis one of the only hot gamer girls EVER... I'm sorry, are we all in Soviet Russia? Is it not legal to fondle a portable video game system in the confort of your own home anymore? She didn't hurt anyone, so get over it dude. I mean, please... Of all the people in this world who SHOULD be treated like lepurs, a WoW playing, Anime watching, Manga collecting, E3 attending, lingerie model with a sense of humor SHOULD NOT BE ONE OF THEM!!! Do you honestly think you're doing this world any good by pissing and moaning about Jessica Chobot? You couldn't get laid by her slow friend with the hump and "great personality" DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, YOU SINGLE DIGIT IQ LOSER...

Anonymous said...

There must be more important things to do with one's time than discussing a woman basking in the shortlived glory of a fleeting moment of attention. If licking a PSP is enough to attain star status among gamers, then that says more about the sorry state of gamers in general than it says about her. She'll be old and ugly soon enough, why shouldn't she make some money over the back of ignorant gamer fools while she can. Obviously she doesn't have many other talents.

Anonymous said...

Jessica is cool, cute and funny. You suck.

Anonymous said...

No, you're right. She does suck. She is pretty much famous for no reason at all and has no right in my opinion to be on IGN. The perfect woman? I don't think so. The perfect woman would be someone that genuinely enjoyed playing video games from the start, and wasn't ushered into the market via a mediocre modeling career. Not a fan. She may be pretty, but she's not a gamer. Or at least, she wasn't a gamer until one day someone handed her that newfangled PSP.

Anonymous said...

FUCKING DUMBASS HATER. YOURE MAD THAT YOURE NOT FAMOUS LIKE HER? TOO FUCKING BAD YOU STUPID ASS CRYBABY FAGGOT. HAHAHAHA HATERS ARE FUNNY. =)

Anonymous said...

I find it so funny how all the little nerdy boys defend their "baroness". And as for her being pretty...umm...yeah, no. Megan Fox is even better looking than Jessica Chobot, I'm sorry to say. She is another one of those silly little whores that got famous from doing some dumb ass publicity, stunt and that makes me disrespect her greatly. Would I say I hate her? Rather, yes. Such attention whores should not be worshiped the way they are. And...she's like what, 32? Yeah, she looks about 45, which means she's not aging too gracefully, as is. I think we won't have to worry about her anymore in a few years.
Am I jealous of her? Again, why would I be jealous of someone who got famous from licking a hand-held game system? I'm about as jealous of her as I am of Paris Hilton. Seriously, people, grow up. Not everybody thinks the same way you do about the "baroness" of IGN...

Anonymous said...

You're right, Jessica Chobot does look old! I've always thought she looked middle-aged personally; given that she's only 32 she certainly isn't aging well. Objectively speaking, she's also quite flat-chested. I don't think she's pretty at all, and I do know female gamers that are much more attractive than her (and behave less like attention whores).

It's clear Jessica wanted to have a modeling/media career, but she isn't nearly attractive enough to make it in the mainstream arena... so she went where she wouldn't have much competition: the video game industry. IGN got her for cheap, because let's face it, she's a flat chested 32 year old who looks like she's 45 without a redeeming personality, cute face, or sincere gaming affinity.

Anonymous said...

The previous post is the complete truth. This blog forgets to mention, however, the bigger problem. I hate Jessica Chobot for being a clueless figurehead for fags on Xbox to jack off to, but I hate IGN with every fiber of my being for slowly killing video game journalism. They make idiots think that all you need to post a review is to have picked up the latest Call of Duty and opened your Kinect tray by saying "lol suck my dick". There will be more girls like Chobot in the future, and most definitely they'll sprout from IGN. She's only the archetype. The clueless face of "beauty" for raunchy little nerds to fap to.