Sunday, July 24, 2005

Anonymous said...

Dude...5 bucks you're a virgin.


Dude...You owe me 5 bucks.


brashfink said...

Whatever, you have lost your mind. Someone should make a law that prevents people from using the Internet as a substitute for a life and girlfriend.


I'll vote in favor of that law. I've spent a grand total of maybe an hour total (and that's probably an over-estimate) on this site in the amount of time it has been up. I've got a life outside this. I'm only posting here now because Justin linked to me recently and I figured there'd be a small influx of new viewers and comments. I especially love the ones that are Pro-Chobot, because inane fanboy comments are fun to respond to. For example....


Anonymous said...

Dude, wtf is wrong with you!
I think you're gay!
I mean, why else would you hate a nice girl...


Nope, not gay. Wishful thinking on your part I guess. And she may be nice (I doubt it, though), but that doesn't change the fact that she's a fucking moron. Dumber than you, even. And that's saying something.


pred said...

Just because you claim she’s "nice" doesn’t mean a thing. You have no way of knowing this. I go by what I see and by what she writes. From that I gather she is dumb, ugly, and old.

Yup.


Ah, the sweet sight of a reasonable statement among all the dumbass fanboys that come here. Pred speaks the truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha this is funny